Here are the rules of the New Jersey Devils Wiki. Please obide them or suffer the consequences of breaking them.
- If you have an idea of a rule, new or change of the rule, please contact all administrators with your idea and they will consider it or decline your idea.
As of October 8, 2010. NOTE: If you are caught breaking any of one or more rule(s), the following 3 step system is setup to best serve everyone:
- First Offense, warning,
- Second Offense, short term ban,
- Third and Final Offense, lifetime ban. NO EXEMPTIONS
- Keep it to the topic. (The primary topic is New Jersey Devils, secondary topic Kansas City Scouts and Colorado Rockies. Rare exemption is rivalries - which will be discussed momentarily)
- Rivalry or rivalries team pages to a minimum. Keep it directly to New Jersey Devils ( and Rockies and Scouts) topics. Must follow the Manual of Style guide.
- Non-sense pages will result in a consequence.
- Do Not insert copyrighted information. The 3 step system is in play here too.
- Keep it to the topic. Break this rule and you will be banished by our system (shown below).
- Blanking is a form of vandalizing,
- Nonsense or jibberish is also vandalizing,
- Personal Attacks, Flaming, Trolling, or Any unwanted things are vandalizing.